Whenever a switch is flipped, an appliance plugged in, or a reading light adjusted, we interact with the electrical system in a house. Those interactions can be made easier in a hundred little ways, so it's best to communicate your needs early - ideally after the house is framed and before the drywall or insulation goes up.
Electrical services should be handled by a professional. The experts at A1 Handyman can be your electrical specialist that can handle the job safely and reliably.
Our technicians have over 10 years' experience and they arrive at your home on time, with the right tools and materials in hand, ready to go to work.
Performing complex home improvements and repairs like electrical work inside your home can be intimidating, but not for the pros at A1 Handyman. We know which precautions to take and will complete your electrical work correctly. Guaranteed!
A1 Handyman is a locally owned and operated residential and commercial repair and improvement service. Our technicians are W-2 employees with State Worker's Compensation coverage. We are fully insured with General Liability and Commercial Automobile insurance. When providing quality services, we adhere to state law and building codes. All Plumbing, Electrical, or HVAC work requiring a license is sub-contracted or referred to an appropriate licensed contractor.
From updating light fixtures in your bathroom or kitchen to making basic upgrades throughout your home, call A1 Handyman at (208) 995-6457 for all your home repair and improvement needs.
Common electrical services:
• Ceiling Fan Installation: Ceiling fans can be dangerous. Whether you are looking to remove or replace any type of ceiling fixture, leave this task to the professionals.
• Install Lighting Fixtures: Perhaps you are prepping your home for sale or are making home improvements. Having A1 Handyman update your interior or exterior lighting fixtures is a smart way to cut utility costs, give your home an updated look, and improve home security.
• Exhaust Fans: A1 Handyman can install or replace exhaust fans in bathrooms, ventilation fans in attics, and over the range microwaves and exhaust fans in the kitchen.
• Fix Wiring: If you have an overloading circuit or broken electrical switches or outlets, have our A1 Handyman technician fix your home's wiring. After installing a three way switch or a dimmer switch, we can repair or replace your electrical outlets. One call does it all.
• Troubleshooting: Have an electrical mystery that needs solved? A1 Handyman is a pro at solving problems with electrical outlets, switches, and lights that are not working.
You have better things to do than worry about minor home repairs. A1 Handyman delivers local home improvement and repair help you can trust. You wouldn't let just anyone in your home. Call A1 Handyman today at (208) 995-6457 today and schedule a time for our service technicians to take care of those electrical items on your “To Do” list.