A1 Handyman is pleased to offer handyman plumbing services for your home. Guaranteed to be done right and on time, our plumbing experts handle major and minor home repairs with professionalism and dedication.
Faucets dripping, toilet running, leaky pipes, water heater quit, or just general plumbing issues, our professionals have seen it all. Letting plumbing repairs remain on your "To Do" list can lead to further problems down the road so don't wait, have the experts at A1 Handyman take care of your plumbing needs today. Call (208) 995-6457 to request service.
A1 Handyman is a locally owned and operated residential and commercial repair and improvement service. Our technicians are W-2 employees with State Worker's Compensation coverage. We are fully insured with General Liability and Commercial Automobile insurance. When providing quality services, we adhere to state law and building codes. All Plumbing, Electrical, or HVAC type work requiring a license is sub-contracted or referred to an appropriate licensed contractor.
Common Handyman Plumbing Services
• Fixture Installation: Looking to update your bathroom or kitchen? Changing outdated fixtures for newer hardware is one easy way to add design appeal back to your bathroom or kitchen. A1 Handyman can install fixtures, including faucets, sinks, toilets, showerheads, bar fixtures, and more.
• Pipe Insulation: A great way to save on energy costs includes insulating your pipes and water heater. You'll save money and reduce the amount of time waiting for hot water.
• Repair or Replace Toilets: Whether you have A1 Handyman install low flow toilets or have your existing toilets repaired, you know the job will be done right and on time when you call your local A1 Handyman.
• Fix Plumbing Leaks: No matter if you need a pipe replaced or tightened, let A1 Handyman solve your plumbing leak problem. A dripping faucet alone can waste 212 gallons of water per month.
• Faucet Repair Services: Avoid replacing your faucet and have it fixed instead. A1 Handyman offers faucet repair services that put your faucet back in working order.
• Shower Door Installation: Putting in a new sliding or glass shower door can transform your bathroom. Consider A1 Handyman your professional shower door installer.
Need a dishwasher installed or a garbage disposal replaced? A1 Handyman (208) 995-6457 can take care of these tasks and much more. The professionals at A1 Handyman takes care of what needs to be done promptly and efficiently so that each item on your "To Do" list is officially completed. After addressing your plumbing issues, we can then move on to other nagging home repairs, like repairing tile, installing countertops, patching drywall, and much more.
Serving Ada County, Idaho including towns of Boise, Garden City, Eagle, Meridian, Kuna, and Star.